Delicious avacado breakfast snack.
1 large clove of garlic
Olive oil/ nut oil
1 Baguette or 1/2 a loaf
3 eggs (optional)
Saucepan (for optional eggs)
1. Slice your avocados in half and take the stone out. Next get a spoon and scoop out the light green flesh of the avocado and place into a bowl.
2. Once you’ve done that sprinkle in some salt, chilli flakes, press the garlic in and pour some oil in.
3. Now put the mixture into the liquidiser/food processer on spin for 20 seconds or until its mixed together but still lots of lumps of avacado.
4. Next, place your bread in the oven and toast for 2 minutes of until they’re crisp. Then scoop the mixture onto the bread and serve with a sprinkle of ground pepper and enjoy!
5. This is where you may want add a poached egg on top of your avacado.